Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vivicruz

ROKU PARAMOUNT PLUS ISSUES WITH LIVE NFL GAMES

SINCE yesterday i cannot watch live nfl games via paramount plus with showtime included.

Message states:  Network Error.

"there is a problem connecting to network. please check your network settngs."

I have checked network settings and everything is OK.

Is there an issue pending resolution from Roku?

Please advise asap.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: ROKU PARAMOUNT PLUS ISSUES WITH LIVE NFL GAMES

When you get a message like that, try restarting everything involved - gateway/modem/router (unplug the power for a few seconds) and Roku device.  If it's a Roku TV, restart it from Settings->System->Power.  Don't simply turn it off and on.  Some devices don't have a "Power" menu, so you restart them from Settings->System (or unplug the power for a few seconds).  Roku is pretty much completely out of the picture once you enter any app.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Tracy14

I keep getting error messages too. Not just with Paramount plus. My aunt is as well with hers on multiple services as well. Anyone know what is going on with the devices? 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for letting us know, @Tracy14.

May we know if you have tried the suggested fix from the above posts? Also, is the issue only persistent with Paramount Plus? If so, have you tried reaching out to the channel provider to inquire further? They may be able to provide initial troubleshooting steps to sort out this concern.

Let us know what works best for you.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos