Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barin691

Roku Remote Pro No Longer Controls Volume

I have a TCL Roku tv with a Vizio soundbar and replaced the original roku remote with the upgraded remote pro. All was fine with the volume control on the remote until I used private listening with the provided earphones. Now I can’t control the volume with the remote, it seems to be stuck on private listening mode since the volume control only works when I have my earphones plugged in. I tried unplugging and restarting the tv, unpairing and re-pairing the remote pro, removing the remote pro and adding the original remote that came with the tv, but even that original remote won’t let me control volume now. Has anyone run across this problem and successfully fixed it? I can still control volume with my Vizio remote but don’t get the icon on the screen with the numerical indicator for volume and would prefer to use one remote for all the tv functions.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Pammy369
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Remote Pro No Longer Controls Volume

You're lucky, you are not alone!

Link to other complaints 

Pammy369

0 Kudos