Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Insane2u

Mobile app not connecting

So recently I was trying to use my app on my phone for the Bluetooth headset feature.  I went in like normal and it wouldn't connect to my TV.  So I deleted it and deleted the app and reinstalled it and tried to re add my tv back.  It wouldn't find the tv so I tries doing to ip and it said it can't find it... can someone please help.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Mobile app not connecting

Hi @Insane2u,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem with the Roku mobile app since it will not connect to your TV. We're happy to assist you further. Please be advised that if you are unable to connect (or even find) any of the Roku devices with the Roku mobile app, verify that your mobile device (phone) is using Wi-Fi and connected to the same network as your Roku devices. (Make sure you are not using your phone for phone data but are actually connected to a Wi-Fi network.) Ensure that you're also using the same email address on the Roku mobile app and on your Roku device or TV.

We hope this helps.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
larcast

Re: Mobile app not connecting

I have the same problem, I have a Philips TV Roku, I only use WiFi, both devices are on the same network, I only use email on both devices, the app finds the device but It does not connect it even manually with the IP, in addition to having checked that all the connections are correctly connected, simply nothing works

Screenshot_2024-01-28-22-47-08-657_com.roku.remote.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-27-22-47-49-229_com.roku.remote.jpg

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.