Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JAT2
Binge Watcher

Re: The Missing Letters/Character Issue

Jump to solution

"Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention"...Really?? Don't you guys read the threads?? Your scripted response has been the same one for a year. Restarting is NOT a solution unless having to restart twice is day is considered a solution. As for sending the 'additional information' requested, many others have already sent that, some have even bought new Roku Sticks, and the problem still exists. To continue telling people you are working on a resolution is obviously not true when the same response was given in August of 2023. Unbelievable.

Gigi12

Jump to solution

Agree that Roku should have delivered a fix by now. This has been a problem on my stream bar ever since I bought it. I’m also ready to toss my Roku ecosystem and move to something less buggy. 

Roku team, PLEASE deliver a solution to this issue. 

0 Kudos
JAT2
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

If everyone had this issue, they would do something about it. But since it evidently affects just some people, it won't affect their sales/subscribers($$$), they couldn't care less.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.