Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rpwhite3

Local Channels don't show after network access

So my mom has a TCL (Roku) TV.

She used to have comcast and it worked fine with the comcast box (HDMI) and other apps (Netflix, Acorn) over the WIFI.

Yesterday her community changed to Direct TV, no box needed direct over the coax to the TV, when first hooked up it worked, we got all 71 channels.  Then after I left, the local channels (4,5,6,8,9) or so didn't show up in the "List".  For some reason 7 did, that is the local FOX (KRIV) channel?

The Direct team came back and asked to reset the tv, to see if that would work, meaning no WIFI setup.  And it did, so all good, I come back over setup WiFI and it doesn't work again.  Just the local numbers (above) don't show even in the list over the COAX?

Any Ideas?  Since then they have installed a direct tv box and my mom is struggling to even 'find' it.  It might be ok, but I haven't been back yet to see how it works.  Our preference is to get the 'feed' directly over the coax as it simplifies things.

Any help appreciated.

Rp

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.