Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seatea

Keeping Roku 2 Speaker System Connected To My Roku TV

Jump to solution

My Roku 2 Speaker system mysteriously disconnects frequently. I follow all, and I do mean all the instructions to reconnect. They never reconnect by following all the instructions. Then somehow they mysteriously connect.

I paid a lot for this ROKU 2 speaker system and I'm highly disappointed.

Does anyone have a solution? I have a Roku TV

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Keeping Roku 2 Speaker System Connected To My Roku TV

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @seatea!

We understand your concern about losing connection with your Roku TV and Roku Wireless speaker, and we'd be happy to help.

When Fast TV Start is enabled on your Roku TV, the system stays connected to its built-in speakers or a wireless audio device, even when the TV is on standby. This means you can use the built-in speakers, a pair of Roku wireless speakers, or a Roku TV Wireless Soundbar at any time, whether the screen is off or on. We highly recommend enabling this feature and checking if it makes any difference.

• Note: Fast TV Start uses significantly more power than regular standby and overrides default settings.

How to enable Fast TV Start

You can enable Fast TV Start on your Roku TV at any time using the instructions below:

1. Press Home on your TV remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select Power
  5. Select Fast TV Start
  6. Highlight Enable 'Fast TV Start' and check the box to enable it

Please let us know if the issue is fixed or reply to the thread for further assistance; we will gladly help you.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Keeping Roku 2 Speaker System Connected To My Roku TV

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @seatea!

We understand your concern about losing connection with your Roku TV and Roku Wireless speaker, and we'd be happy to help.

When Fast TV Start is enabled on your Roku TV, the system stays connected to its built-in speakers or a wireless audio device, even when the TV is on standby. This means you can use the built-in speakers, a pair of Roku wireless speakers, or a Roku TV Wireless Soundbar at any time, whether the screen is off or on. We highly recommend enabling this feature and checking if it makes any difference.

• Note: Fast TV Start uses significantly more power than regular standby and overrides default settings.

How to enable Fast TV Start

You can enable Fast TV Start on your Roku TV at any time using the instructions below:

1. Press Home on your TV remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select Power
  5. Select Fast TV Start
  6. Highlight Enable 'Fast TV Start' and check the box to enable it

Please let us know if the issue is fixed or reply to the thread for further assistance; we will gladly help you.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.