Is it possible to add multiple Roku wireless subwoofers to the Roku Soundbar?

Jump to solution

Greetings. Is it possible to add multiple roku wireless subwoofers to the roku soundbar?
Thank you.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Re: Multiple roku subwoofers

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out. You can only pair one wireless subwoofer to your Roku device at this time. You can see more information here: https://support.roku.com/article/360035199974

Feel free to stop by the 'Suggest a feature' section of the Community to share any other thoughts. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @dustjones311,

Saw your post!

Currently, you can only pair one wireless subwoofer to a Roku host device. 

Feel free to check our Roku blog for any future announcements or updates or you may also share or suggest a feature request here.

We appreciate your interest and patience with this matter. 

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
29 REPLIES 29
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out. You can only pair one wireless subwoofer to your Roku device at this time. You can see more information here: https://support.roku.com/article/360035199974

Feel free to stop by the 'Suggest a feature' section of the Community to share any other thoughts. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
patrickg013
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My question is similar but is a Roku subwoofer required, or is another brand potentially compatible? I just bought the soundbar and love it but can’t really justify the pricepoint or the Roku subwoofer. Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
jrocket

Jump to solution

Will there be an option for two sub woofers in the near future ?

Jump to solution

Yes multiple subwoofers are needed to balance out my room. Come on roku add dual subwoofer compatibility so I can buy more audio equipment!

Jump to solution

Yes multiple subwoofers are needed to balance out my room. Come on roku add dual subwoofer compatibility so I can buy more audio equipment!

Papper

Jump to solution

Add multiple subwoofer pairing

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Papper,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Currently, only one Roku Wireless Subwoofer can be connected to a Roku host device at a time.

For more information about using Roku Wireless Subwoofer, visit our Support page here: What is a Roku® Wireless Subwoofer?

Thanks,

Mary

Delaunej

Jump to solution

Voice of the Consumer:

Roku, please consider the pairing of multiple subwoofers in future updates.  I too would benefit from having more balance in the room.

THX!

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Delaunej,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community.

Currently, we don't have any information to share at that moment, feel free to keep an eye on our blog at blog.roku.com for any future announcements or updates.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos