Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrystalP
Reel Rookie

I’m over this. My TV starts ove!

I have a ##Hisense Tv with Roku. Lately my tv has either cut off, or when I am watching something on Prime it goes back to the Home Screen. This is so frustrating because I have did system updates, uninstalled and reinstalled apps etc. Has anyone found something else that works

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I’m over this. My TV starts ove!

Hi @BrystalP,

Thanks for making your first post here in the Roku Community!

We'd like to learn more about this and see how we can help. 

Let us know...

• When did you start seeing the issue occur?
  • Is this happening only on Prime or does this kickback issue happen rest of the channels on the platform?

Please let us know more about this so that we can further look into it.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BrystalP
Reel Rookie

Hi Rey,

It has been happening for about a month now. It also happens with Netflix and Hulu.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the added information, @BrystalP!

In this case, we recommend checking your network connection's signal strength to see if it's strong enough to support your streaming. If the results are strong (excellent), kindly try to connect your Hisense Roku TV to an alternative network such as a mobile hotspot to see if the issue will still occur even if connected to other networks. 

Please let us know how it goes as we are more than eager to find you the best resolution possible. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.