Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
magu64
Reel Rookie

I'm getting this ERROR: TVAPP-00231 on my TV

Jump to solution

My internet had gone down Friday nite Sept 10 I tried watching TV Saturday morning in the kitchen internet was up and working then I got this ERROR Message TVAPP-00231 Gave up..On Sunday Sept 12 I was able to watch TV from my office (have the ROKU stick). Here we are MONDAY morning Sept 13 and now I can't watch TV in any of the rooms.  I have an Xfinity cable box in living room and I have no problem at all even with the internet down on Friday nite.  I've RESET my Roku Express in Kitchen 3 times, I've RESET to factory Settings, I've unplugged the TV from the wall outlet, I've unplugged the cables to the Roku Device and I'm still getting the ERROR: TVAPP-00231.  I'm getting the same error to the other Roku Devices in my other bedrooms.    I'm trying to Stream Xfinity app. Can someone please help and tell me why I'm getting these errors in on all my TVs in the other rooms.  Please Help ! 

Thank You 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
magu64
Reel Rookie

Re: I'm getting this ERROR: TVAPP-00231 on my TV

Jump to solution

I SOLVED MY PROBLEM... I never thought to restart or reset my Xfinity modem.

All my TV's are back on !

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
magu64
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I SOLVED MY PROBLEM... I never thought to restart or reset my Xfinity modem.

All my TV's are back on !

0 Kudos
KitFojHou

Jump to solution

THANK YOU FOR THE SOLUTION! I RESET THE MODEM AND EVERYTHING IS BACK WITH ROKU. THANK YOU FOR POSTING.

0 Kudos
danhel

Jump to solution

thanks for the fix. same error on the Xfinity streaming app same solution

0 Kudos