Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Austinjc90

I can still hear the sound but no picture on my Roku TV

Yes the same exact thing keeps happening to me and it’s so weird. Everything is fine then around midnight when I click on an app the screen just goes black. I can still hear the sound but no picture. Turn the tv on and off it comes back on. Click on something and it goes dark again. Doesn’t start working again until the next morning 

1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ROKU won't work at night?!

Hi @Austinjc90 

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching us regarding your issues with having no picture but can still hear a sound. No worries, we're here to find you the best resolution.

Try to unplug your TV for 10-15 minutes then plug it back in to see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes and we'd be more than willing to continue assisting you with this.

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.