Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Usrphil77
Reel Rookie

Re: Pairing my xfinity comcast remote to my roku TV

Thanks….did a reset using the TV reset button and that cleared it up

0 Kudos
bbulkindpm

I have a TCL Roku TV

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @bbulkindpm,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

As a first step, could you try running the steps on this link to get your remote back up and running? How to fix your Roku® voice or simple remote that is not working | Official Roku Support

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team in order to assist you further in this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
camikaplan

Re: How to pair my Xfinity Comcast remote to my Roku TV

Has anyone successfully paired with a TCL Roku 55r635?

0 Kudos

I have a model 3930x Roku and am a difficult time saving sports and movie channels into my roku after I married Comcast to my Roku.

What can you advise?

Ive gone to my xfinity store about 5 times for tips how to do this and get different answers each time.

Ive had my subscription to Comcast for about two months without being able to save my sports and other channels in my deal..

Can you help me?

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
ddudeck

I have a TCL Roku TV

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.