Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

How to get an update with Roku crashing issue

@saturn2you need to contact Onn TV for warranty support. Onn is the manufacturer not Roku.

0 Kudos
saturn2
Binge Watcher

Well roku is the operating system, so it's on both parts

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

You need to let onn the problem. I have a windows computer manufactured by HP. I tell HP manufacturer any problems with my HP laptop.

0 Kudos
jojoselena
Reel Rookie

It seems like there's a lot of frustration about issues with Roku TV software. It can be really frustrating when technology doesn't work the way we expect it to. Companies often collect data from users experiencing problems to understand and fix issues, but it can be tough waiting for a resolution. Have you tried reaching out to Roku's customer support directly to report the problems you're facing? Sometimes that can help get more immediate assistance.

0 Kudos
Hartcolby
Streaming Star

No I'm tried of the bull**bleep** waiting for someone to do there fuc**my job I took my TV out to my gun range and used every gun on it and let me tell you it was worth every fu*king bit of  bullets I wasted them I got me a firestick TV it's probably the same way but I'm tired of nothing getting done this company is not doing anything they say they are but they are not doing anything but sitting on there flat n*ts I'm done I'm deleting this account so good riddance to **bleep** Roku. 

0 Kudos
saturn2
Binge Watcher

All of these streaming things suck, they all need to get better, but Roku is the worst, they need to do better!!, instead of letting bots reply to actual human problems, and they need to make service berrer as well, its stupidity, 😡, dumbass Roku service 

Hartcolby
Streaming Star

Are you a person or a BOT because it seems like there's no person on here trying to solve the issue just a bunch of **bleep**ery going on this programing issue not Internet and I don't care what anyone thinks about my language because it is what it is this is **bleep** when no one here will actually helped fix the problem. 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Hartcolby,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Are you getting an error code or message? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Hartcolby
Streaming Star

Why is it that you posted a webpage in here knowing people use Snapchat mostly like no one knows what you do with that website or how you do with there connections me personally should never be able to post a website on here but that's on you I got a screen shot of your messages now if anything happens from now people don't understand how easy it is to get information stolen from them by clicking on a random webpage and you being a newbie I would not recommend that but **bleep** people are going to do what there going to do. And he or she is more than legit. But I would not click on that Link. Not anymore not now days... I am on his page now there nothing on the about or what they would do or something. This website screams sketchy to me. 

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

That’s just a spammer.  This forum has a pretty lackadaisical response to spammers, which makes spammers love this forum even more.

I was trying to figure out what your problem is (it seems this thread never exactly says) and I found that you’ve been posting in this thread as well:

https://community.roku.com/t5/Discussions/TV-keeps-freezing-and-restarting/td-p/913244

Did you notice that the Original Post in that thread is also a spam?  That guy (or bot) probably copied some text from some place else, or just made something up, so he could post those scammy/spammy links at the end of it.  And they’ve been there for months – which is why they do it. 

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.