Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gaiden9
Reel Rookie

Re: Sound Distorted TCL TV

Jump to solution

I ended up getting a sound bar which fixed the issue. Never getting another Roku TCL tv.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Jgrote186,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help get you up and running.
We'd like to gather more information about the issue you're running into. Are you using a Roku TV or a Roku device? Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?
With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
dmfox77
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

In this section, I also wanted to suggest that you may want to try to do a forced factory reset if every other suggestion has failed to fix the tv's sound. You will want to attempt this while the tv is powered on and then use a pen or small item that will fit in the small reset buttonhole. Hold it in for about 20 seconds or until the tv begins a complete reboot. If this still does not fix the sound issues, I would look into the tv's warranty for other options.

0 Kudos
pegkirk

Jump to solution

The Food Guy's remedy worked. It was set to "leveling". All I did was turn the setting to OFF.

0 Kudos