Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MNmama

Roku TV asking me to re-activate but can't send email or create QR code

About an hour after shutting off my Phillips Roku TV yesterday (which has previously worked just fine) I heard a woman's voice. I discovered that the TV had reverted to setup mode on its own and had brought itself to the screen reader which was speaking even though the TV was off. I was able to shut that off but now the TV is unusable. It asks me to activate it (even though it was previously activated) but then says I am unreachable at my email account. I tried to go the QR route but it spins endlessly saying "Loading QR Code" but never loads. I unplugged it overnight but the same thing is happening today. Interestingly enough, the Roku app on my phone still connects to the TV so I'm unsure why it thinks the TV is unactivated or why it is stuck. At this point, I can't do anything with it. Help!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.