Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kb26

Roku won't let me go to DVD device, keeps playing a Hedgehog movie even when click on Roku channels

This morning when I turned on my Roku tv, I clicked on the DVD Device button to go to my cable channels and all I get is a wavy screen that is playing a Sonic hedgehog movie, can't even go to settings on my cable tv,  I turned it off, then came back on, same problem, so on Roku channel, I was able to see the Sonic hedgehog movie continuing playing so I clicked on the icon to stop playing and remove, but when I tried to click on a youtube video, it came up playing the Sonic hedgehog or go blank.  Don't think I will ever buy a roku tv again.  They also will log me out of a premium channel I subscribe to and pay every month then I need to log back into the channel, Britbox is one example.  

Is anyone else having this type of problem or is Roku having problems, they don't seem to post they are having technical issues.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.