Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Never ending Recovery Mode Screen

Jump to solution

Hi @Littlebee11

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. Since your affected device is an Onn Roku TV, we suggest reaching out to their support team to report the issue and get help.

You can contact them here: http://onntvsupport.com/#product_support-2 or at 1-844-334-2355.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Qznum1

Jump to solution

Same issue here. Support is no help. 6 month old 55inch tv

2B6F49BA-57D9-488D-9A7B-2206DE11ACCD.jpeg

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hey @Qznum1

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Anna8
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Call TCL customer service and make a warranty claim. They will send a technician to fix this. If this will not help,  you can claim a TV replacement. I did this and they gave me a newer model. The problem is not with the device but with software. Older models are not updated. So take your time , be patient and call, and wait and call.... The whole proces took me about 3 months but finally I got a TV which works. The only thing you have to have is a proof of purchase. Without it you can not open warranty claim.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue with my tv and even after the solutions giving it’s still stuck in recovery mode please help 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I purchased my television TLC/Roku in August of last year (2020) and it went into recovery mode in like the first 6 month! Some how I was able to get situation fixed. Well in August of this year (2021) the same problem arise and I have attempted everything possible  with no results! Tried getting in contact with technical support!  No help anywhere! Poor quality ever in my eye. Don't have any idea what to do!

0 Kudos
illtww
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Same thing happened to me…. save yourself the headache and buy another brand of tv (lots of sales coming up) or buy motherboard on ebay for it. swap out. 25 bux or so.

0 Kudos
NatalieG1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have tried reboot my router and tv as well as tried connecting to my mobile hotspot. I’m still stuck on the recovery mode screen. 😩

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I hit the reset button over and over again for about 5 minutes and then held down the power button until the tv turned on and it turned on like normal taking me out of the loop. 

NatalieG1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you so much for responding!! This worked!!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼

0 Kudos