Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AhmedE
Binge Watcher

Hisense Roku TV making buzzing sound with every button press while in menus!

For some reason, my TV has begun making what I can only describe as a buzzing sound while navigating the menus. This sound began a few hours ago and it happens every time I press one of the remote's buttons regardless of which button it is.

I don't know if this is an indication that some component has failed inside the TV or is being caused by a recent update to the Roku OS. It would be nice if I could record this noise, upload the file to the net, and post a link to it so someone else here can hear it and help me understand what's going on. Unfortunately, I don't have a way to do that.

Has anyone else experienced something like this? The TV is 43" Hisense Roku TV which is only two to three years old.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.