Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swal

Hisense Roku TV has sound but no picture.

Hisense Roku TV has sound but no picture. I have tried all the suggestions. It was working fine 3 hours ago was there an update?

Tags (1)
31 REPLIES 31
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Hisense Roku TV has sound but no picture.

Hello @swal

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

If you are having an issue with your Roku TV screen going black but can still hear the audio, customers have reported that unplugging your device for 5-10 minutes and then plugging the Roku TV back in resolves the issue.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos

Have you figured it out? Mine just did this and we cant figure out how to fix it and have tried everything. We have watched every youtube video in the worlddd to try to get it but nothing is working. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @braedynnelmar.

Welcome and thank you for posting here at the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for reaching us regarding your playback issues on your TV. We hear you and we'd be more than happy to find you the best resolution.

We suggest you to unplug your TV for 10-15 minutes then plug it back in.

Let us know if the issue is still persistent and we'd be more than willing to assist you further.

All the best,

Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ScoobyTV

Tried everything on here and YouTube. Yes I unplugged it for 10-15 minutes as well and plugged it back in. Again, all of this. The TV is one year and 28 days old. It is a bedroom TV and is rarely played. I bought the TV because it was a great deal. Should have read the reviews. DEFINITELY read the reviews....  

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ScoobyTV,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for getting in touch and for the additional details about this issue.

It seems like you've already exhausted the troubleshooting steps. We suggest reaching out directly to the TV manufacturer for further assistance about this.

You can contact them here.

If you need further assistance or have other queries, feel free to inform the Community.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
Sben
Reel Rookie

Mine just did this today. In 6 days it will be a year old. I have tried everything to fix it and nothing is working. 

RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Sben,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are experiencing issues with your Roku TV having sound but no picture. We'd like to know more about this and comprehend this better. 

• How are you powering your Roku TV?
  • Is the issue happening on all contents or channels, or is it isolated to one content or channel only? 
  • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have taken so far?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Sben
Reel Rookie

I have powered it with the remote as well as the power button on the tv. It is all channels. Nothing shows up on the screen but there is still sound. I have unplugged the tv from the wall, waited 15 minutes, and plugged it back in. I have also done a factory reset. Still no picture. 

RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @Sben,

Thank you for reaching out to the Roku Community!

If you're having trouble with a Roku TV made by a Roku partner, start by contacting the maker of the Roku TV. Each television manufacturer offers direct assistance for their models. You can contact them via Hisense customer service.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any additional assistance!

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos