Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
girenho

Help with tv main board replacement

Jump to solution

Just replaced a main board for a 70s434 and it seems to work OK except that there is a block of text with what looks like technical information that flashes on to the screen every few seconds and I can't make it go away. Tried doing a factory reset but it won't initiate, which I assumed is because the board is new and doesn't have anything on it to remove. Has anybody heard of this issue and can I make this block of text go away?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Help with tv main board replacement

Jump to solution

Hi, @girenho

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We see that you have made a replacement on the main board of your TCL Roku TV. In this instance, it may be best to reach out to TCL directly and inquire further for guides and information regarding your concern. Roku TV manufacturers provide extensive support with their TV models, and they'll be able to help you find ways to resolve your concerns. 

For more information, kindly be guided here: Contacting Support for your Roku TV

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Help with tv main board replacement

Jump to solution

Hi, @girenho

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We see that you have made a replacement on the main board of your TCL Roku TV. In this instance, it may be best to reach out to TCL directly and inquire further for guides and information regarding your concern. Roku TV manufacturers provide extensive support with their TV models, and they'll be able to help you find ways to resolve your concerns. 

For more information, kindly be guided here: Contacting Support for your Roku TV

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos