Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liz3590

screen all of a sudden looked like this while watching in the middle of my program

Jump to solution

my TV looks the exact same way except mine didn't get dropped I've had it mounted on my wall since I bought it and the other night I heard something sounding like something fell or g

ot dropped and when I walked out my TV looked like that. I contacted the manufacturer and they had me do a whole bunch of different things which did not fix it and they said that I've had my TV too long to get covered by any warranties so I'm not very happy since I only bought it about a year ago. with financial situations these days I definitely don't have the money to buy a new TV so I'm hoping there's a solution to fixing this on the cheaper side. I would hate to have to cancel all of my Roku streaming accounts which unfortunately are quite a few but if I don't have a Roku TV to watch them on there's no sense in keeping them.

17154949249561639155469936204887.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: screen all of a sudden looked like this while watching in the middle of my program

Jump to solution

Hi, @Liz3590 

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

Thanks for sharing the experience you've had with the lines on the screen on your Roku TV, and we understand your situation. For this matter, we recommend working with Onn's support directly and inquiring further about other options on how to fix the lines on your screen since this is a hardware-related issue. They can provide a series of options to consider for your Roku TV's situation.

For more information, you can reach them at Contacting Support for your Roku TV.

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: screen all of a sudden looked like this while watching in the middle of my program

Jump to solution

Hi, @Liz3590 

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

Thanks for sharing the experience you've had with the lines on the screen on your Roku TV, and we understand your situation. For this matter, we recommend working with Onn's support directly and inquiring further about other options on how to fix the lines on your screen since this is a hardware-related issue. They can provide a series of options to consider for your Roku TV's situation.

For more information, you can reach them at Contacting Support for your Roku TV.

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.