Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sonnybee
Channel Surfer

Re: Hayu App crashing back to Roku Home Screen upon opening

I’m having the same problem. Hayu app keeps crashing and going back to home page. I can watch on my phone app so surely it’s not Hayu’s problem or is it? 
I’ve done all that the initial person was told to do and still the same!!!
Is anyone going to help

0 Kudos
just_missa
Reel Rookie

@Hayuwatcher , I’ve also been experiencing this issue for about a week. It is a Hayu app issue. I contacted Hayu support and after trying all their troubleshooting they told me their tech team is looking into it and will hopefully have resolved soon. If you’re also experiencing this, please reach out to Hayu - the more that do the more pressure they’ll feel to actually fix the issue so we can start watching the app again.

jenna0269

I have been having the exact same issues since 07/17. I have the Hayu app downloaded to my roku TV and as soon as I open it, the app loads but 10 seconds or less later it boots me back to the Roku TV home screen. I've tried deleting app, factory reset, power reset, internet unplug and plug back in, reinstall app and repeated 2 times with no luck. I think this is a Hayu back end issue. 

Moogilli1234
Reel Rookie

Hayu are on the case I emailed them 

STIR3E0

None of the above fixes work. I’ve done these several times as directed. My Hayu is working on every platform except Roku. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Greetings, Community users!

We are grateful that this was brought to our attention, and we are appreciative of the details that were provided regarding this matter.

It is our recommendation that you make direct contact with the channel support team in order to inquire about the options available to you and how they may assist you with this matter.

The vast majority of Roku's channels are managed and kept up-to-date by their respective channel providers.

Please keep us updated on how everything is going, and let us know if there is anything else that we can look into further.

Warm regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
CGS8

I am also having this problem since yesterday and followed the steps provided here. This has not fixed the issue.

0 Kudos
Jeremydah

I am having the same issues. It has been going on for two days now and I have tried uninstalling the app a couple times now and reinstalling it. Does not help. 

0 Kudos
Sonnybee
Channel Surfer

Infuriating isn’t it?
we all need to get at Hayu, I’ve emailed them a couple of times today with no response, they will probably reply during the night like they did last night, asking for error codes which I’m not getting, it just goes straight back to the app itself when pressed🤬

0 Kudos
Corey1972

Same here!  Anyone find a way to fix it yet?  We tried everything they suggested.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.