Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hallmark TV App show ends before it is finished

Hi everyone,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Hallmark TV support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kwoodard58
Reel Rookie

@RokuMary-F  Mary, could you provide contact info or direction as to who or which department to contact within Hallmark? Several people on this thread (me included) have attempted to reach Hallmark and there has been no response whatsoever. Any help you can provide will be most appreciated!

Thanks,

Kent

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the post.

We're sorry to hear that you're having this experience. I understand that you are having a channel playback issue with Hallmark TV.

Hallmark TV controls and manages all content within their channel. We recommend contacting them directly to follow up for more help. They’ll be able to best assist with any issues and functionality inquiries. 

You can reach them here: http://www.hallmarkchanneleverywhere.com/faq.html 

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RoseannaR
Reel Rookie

Re: Hallmark TV App show ends before it is finished ***PROBLEM SOLVED!!!***

Hi everyone! As I and I'm sure many of you figured, this was not a Hallmark issue. The problem had been ongoing for several months with many different channels. Anyhow, I had contacted support last Saturday on 12/4 (I SINCERELY apologize for the delay; long story) and so far, after following their instructions, I have watched three different movies on different nights and they all finished right through to the end! That's huge because before I couldn't even watch two in a row all the way to the end. I had already given up and got the frndly channel (You get the Hallmark Channel,  Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, Hallmark Drama, Lifetime, Pixl, History Channel, etc...) but for those of you still holding out, this should work. I can't wait to hear how this works out for you all. Here's to watching movies in their entirety! 

-------------------------------------------

Roselyn, Dec 4, 2021, 17:16 PST:

Hi Roseanna,

This is a follow-up email regarding your recent conversation. Unfortunately, the chat got disconnected. please try the following troubleshooting steps and let us know if the issue got fixed. If it's not Please contact us back. 

Please try these steps and let me know:

1. Remove the batteries from the remote. Unplug the stick from Tv, wait for 10 secs and plug it back in. You Could try connecting in a different HDMI port. Check if the light is blinking on the stick.
2. Check if you see the Roku screen, after that insert the batteries and press the pairing button inside the battery compartment for about 10 secs until you the green light. We suggest you try with different sets of batteries
Please Do it sequentially and let me know.

RESET NETWORK CONNECTION:
=============================
Please reset the network connection by navigating to Settings >System> Advanced system settings > Network connection reset > Reset connection.
After the Reset Home,>settings>network>set up connection>wireless>network name and password. 

Regards,
Rose,
Roku Customer Support.

0 Kudos
RoseannaR
Reel Rookie

Re: Hallmark TV App show ends before it is finished ***PROBLEM SOLVED!!!***

Hi everyone! As I and I'm sure many of you figured, this was not a Hallmark issue. The problem had been ongoing for several months with many different channels. Anyhow, I had contacted support last Saturday on 12/4 (I SINCERELY apologize for the delay; long story) and so far, after following their instructions, I have watched three different movies on different nights and they all finished right through to the end! That's huge because before I couldn't even watch two in a row all the way to the end. I had already given up and got the frndly channel (You get the Hallmark Channel,  Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, Hallmark Drama, Lifetime, Pixl, History Channel, etc...) but for those of you still holding out, this should work. I can't wait to hear how this works out for you all. Here's to watching movies in their entirety! 

-------------------------------------------

Roselyn, Dec 4, 2021, 17:16 PST:

Hi Roseanna,

This is a follow-up email regarding your recent conversation. Unfortunately, the chat got disconnected. please try the following troubleshooting steps and let us know if the issue got fixed. If it's not Please contact us back. 

Please try these steps and let me know:

1. Remove the batteries from the remote. Unplug the stick from Tv, wait for 10 secs and plug it back in. You Could try connecting in a different HDMI port. Check if the light is blinking on the stick.
2. Check if you see the Roku screen, after that insert the batteries and press the pairing button inside the battery compartment for about 10 secs until you the green light. We suggest you try with different sets of batteries
Please Do it sequentially and let me know.

RESET NETWORK CONNECTION:
=============================
Please reset the network connection by navigating to Settings >System> Advanced system settings > Network connection reset > Reset connection.
After the Reset Home,>settings>network>set up connection>wireless>network name and password. 

Regards,
Rose,
Roku Customer Support.

0 Kudos
jausje7854
Reel Rookie

Yes, I additionally have this hassle. I can visit the app on my laptop and speedy forward thru the film I changed into watching on my television thru the Roku and trap the give up of it with new link. Very traumatic. Please restore!

0 Kudos
RoseannaR
Reel Rookie

Hi, did you try the solution I'd posted a couple of weeks ago shown just above your message? It worked for me.

0 Kudos

Oh my goodness! This is December 11, 2022 and this issue STILL has not been resolved! Such a hassle. If you expect people to PAY for a subscription...cutting off the last 10 to 15 minutes of movies is not the way to build confidence in your channel.

0 Kudos