Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xtina12
Reel Rookie

Hallmark TV App show ends before it is finished

The hallmark tv app ends a show before it is over. When I go back to finish, I have to watch the entire show again. How can this be fixed? Thank you. 

37 REPLIES 37

Re: Hallmark TV App show ends before it is finished

I am having the same issue. It has been doing this for the last week or so. It is very frustrating to get to the last 10 to 15 minutes of a movie and have the app start a new one. Please fix ASAP

Hfinestead
Reel Rookie

Same thing is happening on my Roku. Missed the endings to two movies now. I also reported this issue to Hallmarks Crown Media customer service number. 

UP2
Reel Rookie

Same issue here!  Please fix this issue.  It automatically starts to play the next movie in the que, about 10 minutes before the movie I’m watching ends.  
#hallmarktv #hallmark

Got all the way to the end of murder she bakes:plum pudding and I missed the big reveal due to Debbie Macomber's Mister Miracle starting. I don't think I can do 7 more commercial breaks with 7 commercials each at max volume levels again. Please fix, I want to do all the Christmas movies in full this year before 2022. I love Hallmark and the app is sweet. Just this glitch. 

RoseannaR
Reel Rookie

Same problem here too. It's so aggravating! The worst part is that the movie expires within a number of days so we won't be able to watch the ends of these movies unless we happen to catch them on live TV. It's ridiculous! Roku, why in the world is there no option to turn off auto-play? 

On a different note, I don't understand why the regular Hallmark subscription doesn't have all of their videos including the newest ones so we can watch them there. Major, major disappointment by Hallmark. I'm new to Roku and so far it's not been the greatest experience with them either. 😞

#HallmarkTV #Auto-play 

bibi
Reel Rookie

I'm having the same issue. I don't see any replies regarding a fix.

Nana6

Is there a fix?

csm2
Reel Rookie

Yes, I also have this problem. I can go to the app on my computer and fast forward through the movie I was watching on my tv via the Roku and catch the end of it. Very annoying. Please fix!

J-MB

Same issue. What's the fix? Missed the end of 2 movies already, and about to return my Roku over this. It is not just happening in the Hallmark TV app.