Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vpalango

Guest Instructions for Roku TV

Jump to solution

Good Morning,

I've been looking at a number of posts about guest mode, and joined a feature request for allowing changes to the default app list.

That being said... 

Does anyone have a Guest Instruction card that they can share?   

I'm setting up the TVs at my vacation rental property, and want to create guest instruction cards for every room.  Rather than re-inventing the wheel, I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to share something they created.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Guest Instructions for Roku TV

Jump to solution

@vpalango 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about using Guest Mode, we would recommend taking a look at the information provided by our Support page here: How do I stream my content on a Roku® streaming device in Guest Mode?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@vpalango 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about using Guest Mode, we would recommend taking a look at the information provided by our Support page here: How do I stream my content on a Roku® streaming device in Guest Mode?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
willije
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Danny, can you provide a response to the numerous people that have asked about the system defaulting to a sign out date of Dec 1969 and when this will be fixed?  We are ready to drop the guest mode unless you can fix this recurring problem.  See all the comments in ROKU guest mode thread.  

Dassi
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Did you end up creating an instruction card for your guests?  

I have the same issue and rate to re-invent the wheel!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Dassi,

Thanks for following up.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Dassi
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes. I have Roku TV set up in the rooms of my Bed & Breakfast.

I would like a card or brochure to put in each room to help my guests — step-by-step instructions to adding channels, etc. (using guest mode)

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Dassi,

Thanks for following up.

Currently, you can download this Guest Mode Guide that you can provide to your guest. 

We also offer a helpful FAQ article that walks through the most common troubleshooting steps to assist you and your guest.

Feel free to stop by the 'Suggest a feature' section of the Community to share any other thoughts and requests.

Please keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

As far as I can see, they just linked to a generic "how to install" that does not actually answer the question at hand. 

0 Kudos