Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnthonyG2
Reel Rookie

Grey screen white brackets and then flashing full white screen tried fac resetting nothing works.

I was able to use my Roku TV all week up until today. My TV screen started flashing a grey screen with white brackets then it switches to a full white screen. I've tried factory resetting it and nothings worked so far. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Grey screen white brackets and then flashing full white screen tried fac resetting nothing wo...

Hi @AnthonyG2,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for the post and for letting us know about the behavior you are seeing with your Roku device. We appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've done so far. 

Can you please verify what Roku TV brand and model number device are you using? What are you seeing on screen? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing?

Please let us know as we'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AnthonyG2
Reel Rookie

Re: Grey screen white brackets and then flashing full white screen tried fac resetting nothing wo...

Its the ONN Roku TV, this one to be exact >  Link , the serial number is GB220901C40005966. 

Screenshot_602.pngScreenshot_603.png

this is what is happening when i power on the TV.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AnthonyG2,

Thanks for following up and providing a photo.

In this case, please contact your TV manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can reach them here: ONN TV help support

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos