Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lou4

Flickr access to photographs lost suddenly

For the past 1-2 years I have been able to switch from (?) MIDI 1 to MIDI 2 and click on Roku and then click on Flickr.  Once in Flicker I can chose any of over 50 of my own photographic "albums" with up to 100 photos in each and view my own work on the large screen tv.  Suddenly, upon returning from a trip to Morocco and uploading a few hundred pictures to Flickr from my computer, I turned on the television, went to Roku, clicked on Flickr and got a message saying it was no longer accessible and that I might want to delete it from the tv.  Since then I cannot find out how to get it back or even who or what was responsible for taking away my pride and joy.  I am 100% upset but can't get to talk to anyone at Roku.  

Any suggestions???

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Flickr access to photographs lost suddenly

Sorry, it's gone and not likely to come back.  You can read the discussion here:

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channels-viewing/Photos-and-Flickr-channels-removed/td-p/834666

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos