Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PeggyD

Re: Favorites completely gone!

Jump to solution

Same problem here, recently favorite channels are no longer in TV guide and ability to enable/disable favorites in TV inputs is gone. It happened right after Roku added streaming channels to the guide. Way too much scrolling, had to buy a new remote. I was able to hide the streaming channels. I have 2 other TCL Roku TVs that are ok. Please do not add streaming channels to them. TCL tech support is unable to assist with this issue, please help!

Roku 8112X TCL 32S321 Serial YKOOEO563548

Software 9.4.0 build 4190-48 Device J9D94E563548

Therapistjwc
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

They got my second Roku TV this morning. How tone deaf can they be. 

Kenjenny

Jump to solution

New out of the box and no favorites....shameful.  I have the same issue.
Roku TV-7137X

Model-75S425

software version-9.4.0 build 4190-30

Cant provide screenshot of something that doesn’t exist, so please don’t ask for one. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Please be aware that the Auto Favorites feature has been moved to the Recent Channels view. In addition, the All Channels view will no longer be ordered based on the channels in Auto Favorites.

You will be able to show/hide OTA channels and OTT streaming channels. For more information about how to do this, visit our Support page here: How do I find TV listings using Live TV Channel Guide?

We look forward to having additional channel management features in the future.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Denny4d
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Not an improvement!!  First, nothing shows up when I switch to recent channels!

Even if recent channels worked, switching between all channels and recent channels takes extra steps wasting time, e.g. I would have to hit * and switch to all channels to go to a channel that wasn't "recent" however that's defined, and then go through those steps again to go to a recent channel to avoid scrolling.

Who makes these things up?

Dennis

emcarroll

Jump to solution

well that just sucks - the fact that you have to up, up up on the remote to get to a channel makes me hate this Magnavox TV to begin with - you cant just put in a channel on the remote  - now my "favorites " are gone !!??  who's bright idea was that ?!

kt40601

Re: TCL 32S327 - no favorites

Jump to solution

Must be happening to a lot of us -- because it happened to me, too. Very frustrating. Also, my channel guide is all wrong. How can I fix that?

Therapistjwc
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This is not a solution. The favorites view is gone, not integrated into the recent channels view.  I want the same customer experience I had when I bought the TV. Roku has diminished that experience for no apparent reason. Don’t you guys have focus groups or something?  Do you not own Roku TVs?

Jump to solution

I do not have a Recent Channels Viewed option, no where.

mictam
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This is absolutely ridiculous. This guide update is garbage. 

PUT BACK THE PREVIOUS GUIDE!!!!