Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adge
Binge Watcher

Re: Fandango screen takes over my Roku TV screen

We did a test with the new remote control unit that came with my new Roku TV. It seems to eliminate this problem. Will Roku send me a replacement remote control device? I had to figure this out myself. We tried all suggestions given here, including removing batteries. Still have same problem with the device that came with the older tv.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for keeping us posted, @adge.

In this case, we will be requesting additional reinforcement from our Support team for further assistance and support. 

Kindly send us a PM here as we will be asking for further personal information from you. To send a PM, select my username > View Profile > on the right side of the page, select send this user a private message.

Looking forward to your response!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ferebee1f

I had to sign up for a Fandango account and it stopped. Pretty manipulative if you ask me. But this is the world we live in. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.