Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexiaC87
Reel Rookie

Dimensions of the box to the 98" Roku

Does anyone have the dimensions to the box the 98" Roku TV comes in? I am trying to determine if it will fit in my SUV or trailer.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Dimensions of the box to the 98" Roku

Welcome to the Roku Community, @AlexiaC87!

Thanks for reaching out for support. We'd like to know more about this to help you provide further information about the specs of Roku TV.

As of now, Roku doesn't offer a 98" TV. Could you confirm which specific partner brand you are referring to? Is this a Hisense, TCL, ONN, etc.? 

In the meantime, you may visit our website to help you learn more about the specific specs of a Roku TV: Roku TV | Product

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AlexiaC87
Reel Rookie

Its a Roku Onn TV sold at Walmart 98" model 100146865. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @AlexiaC87.

Thanks for letting us know. As we've checked here's the Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):

• 17.70 x 86.30 x 52.60 Inches 

For more information about this, you may check their website and look for your preferred TV: Walmart Store Website

We hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AlexiaC87
Reel Rookie

Yes I am aware of the dimensions of the actual TV. I am needing dimensions of the box it comes in not the TV. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@AlexiaC87 

Thanks for clarifying. In this case, we don't have further information about it since we only support its running software operating system. We highly recommend directly coordinating this with your TV manufacturer, ONN.

You may reach them here for further assistance: ONN Support | Contact US

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.