Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mwallace1

Search option missing from my Roku TV Home Screen- I can’t install any channels aside from Netflix

Hello, the search option is missing from my Home Screen and the Roku store screen, looking through the channel list I can’t find a way to add anything like Amazon prime or HBO max as it seems like only a few channels are listed to add- Basically, I can not use my TV at all since I do not have a Netflix account and have no way of installing the apps I do use as I can not search them. I’m looking at similar issues posted, I checked and yes, my account is connected. I do not see any way to add a zip code through system settings. Please help.image.jpg

IMG_3318.jpeg

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Search option missing from my Roku TV Home Screen- I can’t install any channels aside from Netfl

Hi, @Mwallace1 

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

Thanks for letting us know about the missing "Search" option on your Roku TV, and we're here to help. 

Just verify, where are you currently located?

We believe that for some users, performing a restart helps. You can do this by going through Settings > System > Power (skip if the option is unavailable) > Restart. 

Additionally, you can unplug your Roku TV from the power source for 1 minute and plug it in once more.

We hope this works.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos