Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RPS

Device not found- stuck on select language

My Roku TV device is (for some reason) no longer being detected.

After factory resetting, I am stuck on the language “let’s get started” screen and the remote is only working to turn on and off the tv. I’ve also holding the reset button on the back of the tv for 20 seconds however is not working it takes me back to the same spot select language /:

However, as the device is no longer detected in the app either so I cannot connected to the WiFi. Ughh please help!

Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Device not found- stuck on select language

Hi @RPS,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention that your Roku TV is stuck on the "Let's get started" screen. I appreciate the troubleshooting steps that you have taken to try to fix the issue. Don't worry, I will be more than willing to assist you with this concern.

Could you please provide us with the following details?

• Model of your Roku TV and Roku remote?
  • Is this the original remote of this TV?
  • When did you start to experience the issue?

Providing those details will help us to look closely into your issue.

We look forward to your response.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.