Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wolfgirl1980
Reel Rookie

Re: Ota channel guide multiple issues

Jump to solution

No more issues, early morn I think channels still wrong, but by late morning I saw channel information finally. So did Roku fix something?

0 Kudos
wolfgirl1980
Reel Rookie

Re: Channel Guide Info incorrect

Jump to solution

Thanks much, I noticed it this morn working and rescanned again just in case and still works finally. 😁

0 Kudos
Neilio715
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Mine is up to date and working now.  Thank you to all for listening and helping out.  

BkfAZ
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

7/1/2022: 1 OTA channel guide icon/description still wrong on both Roku (58R6E3/43R6090G5) TVs at Arizona zip 85388.

6/21 (Tue) @6am: Antenna Re-scan ok. Guide Logo/Description wrong on 3.1, 12.1. 6/24: Fixed itself. Check for Updates.

6/27 (Mon) @8am: Antenna Re-scan 56 channels found. Guide Logo/Descriptions wrong on 35.4 Mystery (shows QVC/Descriptions) - program show content ok.

7/1 Roku data problem: Power off internet modem. Power on TV - guide correct. Power on internet - guide incorrect.

0 Kudos
rmauri

Re: Cable Channel Guide on live tv is all wrong with what is actually broadcast. Help???

Jump to solution

I have TCL tv and the live tv (antenna guide) shows that KCRA-TV (channel 3) has religious programming, but the actual content is correct NBC local (Sacramento, CA) programming.
I have manually updated and rescanned, but the guide info is incorrect..

Roku TV: 7133X

TC Model: 655423

Software version: 11.0.0 build 4193-30

anvente
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have done everything so many times... restart, factory reset, scan channels with and without zip code... etc and NOTHING works.  I have a ONN Roku TV... It is now finally picking up the channel numbers correctly but the programs and name of the channel is wrong.  Please update me when you are going to fix this problem.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

We believe that this issue is resolved, however it appears that the issue is still affecting a subset of users.

If you are still experiencing the Channel Guide providing inaccurate information, can you please provide us with the following information:

-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-what region are you located in
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MJag
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

RCA Roku model 7511X

Serial #YNOOR6185199(F6779R185199)

Software version 11.0.0 build 4193-67

Timestamp: 2022-07-08T01:57:04Z

Issue ID 99-270-837 Location: South Central KY

TV/Internet has been rebooted/rescanned multiple times! Channel showing in guide is not correct channel! For example: 40.1, 40.2 & 40.3 all show as CBS with the same program info. 40.1 is NBC; 40.3 is ME TV. Many others incorrect! Has been like this for weeks. I need a fix!

0 Kudos
cwcheese
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@MJag 

Have you tried clearing out the cached zip code value yet?  You can find instructions for that on the last message on page 13 and several messages on page 14.

I used that method a couple weeks ago and it worked. Essentially it resets the location to a null (00000) value, then you reboot the TV and restore your local zip code so the local guide database looks for new information again.

don't call me expert, just a long time Roku user that seen a lot of things
MJag
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, did not work for me! ☹️