Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kathilliana
Reel Rookie

Can’t watch any Rich Eisen shows

I’m trying to watch daily replays of the Rich Eisen show, but after scrolling to find the show I want to watch, I click the OK button. Instead of the show,  I get the Roku “thud” noise. Any other show I want to watch works, except for this one.

I’d also like to know if there’s an easier way to find “yesterday’s,” show, instead of having to scroll starting 9/22/23. It’s super annoying. 

Any guidance? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can’t watch any Rich Eisen shows

A warm welcome here in the Roku community, @Kathilliana!

We appreciate you taking the time to report this Roku channel Rich Eisen show issue, and we're here to assist you.

Could you kindly provide us with more information to assist us in investigating this matter?

• Could you please specify the exact information or series you're trying to access where the issue occur?

We eagerly await your response and will be happy to assist you further.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kathilliana
Reel Rookie

Hi, thank you.

The show is “The Rich Eisen Show.”

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for specifying @Kathilliana.

As we tried to reproduce this concern, we did not encounter any issues. With this, we recommend that you try the following steps below to help with issues on the Roku Channel:

• Remove the channel >> Restart the device >> Add channel.
  • Update the channel by highlighting the app and pressing the star button on your remote.

Additionally, you can refer to this support article on how to resolve a channel playback issue for further information.

We hope this helps. Please keep us posted if the issue is persistent.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ash16

Was there a solution to this problem. Last week it worked fine for me but this week I cannot watch episode S10 E154, and E155 is not even on the list? 

Do I have to watch clips on the YouTube channel?

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ash16,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

As we are unable to replicate the concern, we would recommend that you give the above steps we have provided a try.

Let us know if it works for you.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos