Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shree083

Can’t turn off Motion smoothing on TCL 40S355

Jump to solution

I have recently noticed an abhorrent level of motion smoothing in my shows I watch on the tv, I am not a fan of this. I tried turning it off but there is no option to do so in the picture settings or advanced picture settings. I looked at their website and it has not helped me. What do I do?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can’t turn off Motion smoothing on TCL 40S355

Jump to solution

Hi @shree083,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have a query about motion smoothing. The features are available in the Advanced picture settings submenu of the Options menu. Modify the Action Smoothing selection using the left and right buttons on the directional pad on your Roku TV remote.

For further references, you can visit our Support page here.

Please keep us posted on how it goes.

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @shree083,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have a query about motion smoothing. The features are available in the Advanced picture settings submenu of the Options menu. Modify the Action Smoothing selection using the left and right buttons on the directional pad on your Roku TV remote.

For further references, you can visit our Support page here.

Please keep us posted on how it goes.

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ando1

Jump to solution

I just got os v14.  My issue went away!!!!!  Hope the same to you.  I can now watch hockey 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.