Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamieE22
Reel Rookie

Can’t seem to find the DAZN app on my new Roku TV (in the Uk)

Jump to solution

I’ve just bought a new Roku TV in the UK and want to add the DAZN app. However, I can’t seem to find it in order to download it. Anyone else had this problem? Any ideas on how to resolve this? Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can’t seem to find the DAZN app on my new Roku TV (in the Uk)

Jump to solution

@Hannahrock, as a developer I can tell you that whomever you spoke to at DAZN doesn't know how it works.  It's up to the developer to check off which channel/app stores an app will be available.  Roku won't make an app available in a region the developer hasn't specifically allowed.  If it's not in the UK channel store, it's up to DAZN to make it so.  Roku can't help you with this.

It doesn't instill confidence in a provider when their privacy link throws a potential security risk.   https://my.dazn.com/help/privacy

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I see it here in the US, but maybe it's not available in the UK. You can use a computer/phone to search here:

https://channelstore.roku.com/browse 

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
JamieE22
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks for the link, but, DAZN is not appearing  when I search… perhaps it is a UK thing?

0 Kudos
JamieE22
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks Andy, but that link just takes me to a search page and when I search DAZN does not appear… perhaps it is a UK issue?

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Looking at the Wikipedia article, it is based in London, but doesn't seem to be available in the UK?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DAZN 

Or maybe they just don't have a Roku app for the UK. Is it available on another device like a phone?

0 Kudos
JamieE22
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have it on my phone and on another smart tv (that is android)… but alas, can’t seem to find it on Roku here!

0 Kudos
renojim

Jump to solution

It's not in the UK Channel Store.  You'd have to ask DAZN why that is.  It's up to them, not Roku.

0 Kudos
Hannahrock

Jump to solution

I’m having exactly the same issue. I’ve spoken to DAZN and they’ve confirmed that I should be able to access DAZN from a UK Roku stick. They told me to contact Roku but, of course, Roku won’t let me speak to anyone for this particular issue. Can someone help?

0 Kudos
renojim

Jump to solution

@Hannahrock, as a developer I can tell you that whomever you spoke to at DAZN doesn't know how it works.  It's up to the developer to check off which channel/app stores an app will be available.  Roku won't make an app available in a region the developer hasn't specifically allowed.  If it's not in the UK channel store, it's up to DAZN to make it so.  Roku can't help you with this.

It doesn't instill confidence in a provider when their privacy link throws a potential security risk.   https://my.dazn.com/help/privacy

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.