Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reel Rookie

Can I rearrange the order of my favorite channels on the guide?

If it's possible, how to do it? 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can I rearrange the order of my favorite channels on the guide?

Hi @Avatar218,

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your inquiry about rearranging the order of your favorite channels on the channel guide. You can change the list of channels in Live TV Channel Guide to show All Channels, Recent Channels, or Favorite Channels. To switch the channel list, press Left on your Roku remote, followed by the Star * button, and then make your selection. You can unfavorite a channel on the guide that you want to remove from the Favorite Channels, but it is usually arranged in an ascending order. Please check here for more details on how to set up a favorite channel list with Roku's Live TV Channel Guide.

We hope we were able to attend to your inquiry.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Reel Rookie

Perhaps I should have been more specific. I want to know if I can rearrange the order in which the favorite channels appear in the guide. Can they be moved vertically in the guide so I can lump the most often used channels at the top of the grid so I won't have to scroll up and down within Favorites? 

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@Avatar218

Thanks for your reply and for the additional information about this. If you're trying to move or rearrange it, then there's no option yet for this one.

But we'll make sure to relay this feedback to the right team, and we appreciate it.

Feel free to let the Community know if you still need a hand or anything else that we can do to further assist you.

Best regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
obxman

When will this be available? I have lots favorites, but do watch some more than others. Not to happy with current setup. 

If I understand this question, are you trying to change the station icon order in the main guide? If you're using a Roku, you can click to any channel and hit the * (star) key on your remote. It will give you the option to move channel icons anywhere you want.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.