Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michaeldowns
Channel Surfer

Re: Bloomberg TV App Error Prevents Playbak Start After v3.3 update

As of today, the Bloomberg app on Roku still has the same error and does not function.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi Community users, 

Thanks for the post.

Have you already tried removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

If you are still experiencing an issue, as previously mentioned in this thread, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
michaeldowns
Channel Surfer

I have already done the steps you suggested multiple times with no fix. That was stated in the first message about the steps I have taken to resolve the issue with that app.

Yes, the error still occurs on 3 different roku devices.

And as i have stated in previous messages, I cannot find a way to contact Bloomberg about their Roku app.

If you have some suggestion about how to contact them, let me know.

0 Kudos