So up until about a week ago my roku remote app was working fine. Now that I’ve updated everything nothing seems to be working the way it should. The app will no longer find all my roku devices in my house. Most of them show up except for a few. These devices are all connected to the same network and stream fine but the app can’t can’t seem to find them. Every once in awhile they show up but only for a few minutes just to disappear again. Wouldn’t be a big deal if I didn’t use the air bud feature all the time so I don’t wake up my house hold. I’ve done every bit of troubleshoot 10 times over to try and fix this with no results. Even redid my whole network.