Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nightfisher
Streaming Star

Black Screen with Sound - when moving between Antenna Channels to Streaming Channels

In the past week or two my ROKU TV has developed a BLACK OUT glitch.

When I am watching an antenna channel and then scroll to or jump through Favorites to a streaming channel, the picture and sound pops up as it should --- then a couple seconds later the picture goes black.

It does not matter how many times you click previous channel then try again... the result is always the same.... black screen with sound.

When the streaming channel is BLACK, the only work around I have found is to click the up or down button to go to another STREAMING channel, then immediately return to the channel I was wanting to watch.   

This action of course does away with the convenience of the "return to previous channel" function, and makes watching both an antenna and streaming channel simultaneously using the return button impossible.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.