Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanCurran
Reel Rookie

Audio Popping Sound on TCL Roku Tv

Hi, I have the same problem but I do not have "volume modes."  I must have an older TCL tv.  My audio options are audio output, menu volume, audio preferred language, and digital output format.  Anything to try for my tv?  Thanks.

Dan

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Audio Popping Sound on TCL Roku Tv

Hi @DanCurran,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Have you tried contacting TCL Support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can reach them here: TCL Support

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
DanCurran
Reel Rookie

Hi Mary,

I doubt that it is a TCL problem because I am only having trouble with one app.  So you are saying that Roku does not support the YouTube TV app?  If so, I will ask YouTube TV.  Thanks.

Dan

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DanCurran,

Thanks for following up.

We want to look closely to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Are all other streaming channels playing content normally? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

@DanCurran wrote:

Hi Mary,

I doubt that it is a TCL problem because I am only having trouble with one app.  So you are saying that Roku does not support the YouTube TV app?  If so, I will ask YouTube TV.  Thanks.

Dan

Roku does not support any of the channels they do not themselves provide. And they only provide two channels, The Roku Channel and Roku Media Player. All other channels are supported by their providers. For YouTube TV, that would be Google, as they own YouTube.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos