Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kinodmer

App keyboard issue please help me

Jump to solution

I’m trying to use the keyboard within the Roku app on my phone to type song/artist names faster on Spotify when listen to it and the keyboard in the app won’t populate anything on the Roku Spotify app. How do I fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: App keyboard issue please help me

Jump to solution

Welcome, @kinodmer.

Thanks for your first post here in the Roku Community!

We see you're having trouble with your Roku App's keyboard, which won't populate every time you search.

Please be aware that this is not an issue with the app; rather, this feature is not currently available on that specific channel. Some features may not be available on all channels because certain features are specifically designed for each of the particular channels. To search through the Roku Spotify App, you need to use your TV's keyboard to search for any artist/song's name on the app. Thanks for letting us know about it. 

For more information about the Roku App, visit this support article: How to use the Roku mobile app to control your Roku streaming device without a remote.

Let us know if you have other questions. We are eager to help you with it.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: App keyboard issue please help me

Jump to solution

Welcome, @kinodmer.

Thanks for your first post here in the Roku Community!

We see you're having trouble with your Roku App's keyboard, which won't populate every time you search.

Please be aware that this is not an issue with the app; rather, this feature is not currently available on that specific channel. Some features may not be available on all channels because certain features are specifically designed for each of the particular channels. To search through the Roku Spotify App, you need to use your TV's keyboard to search for any artist/song's name on the app. Thanks for letting us know about it. 

For more information about the Roku App, visit this support article: How to use the Roku mobile app to control your Roku streaming device without a remote.

Let us know if you have other questions. We are eager to help you with it.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.