Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
borlinjo1

Any magical hidden functions the nerd and me might like?

So the Roku express 4K plus and I have been working together for about 16 days. I think I figured out most of the basic stuff, but I am a total tech junkie and I wanna know about any and all secret magic button things. Anybody have a clue? Just to clarify, I mean, basically anything that would be hidden from the average user. If it exists, I want to push it. Well, I want to push it as long as it won’t blow up my OS.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Any magical hidden functions the nerd and me might like?

Search the Internet for "Roku secret screens".  Roku doesn't like them to be discussed here and they're definitely not meant for average users and change over time.  It's mostly informative stuff, but there are some settings that can be changed possibly to the detriment of the device or user experience.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.