Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jt205

Antenna channels disappear after turning off tv

Antenna has been scanned 3 times, I have them until I turn off the tv.   The next day they are gone.   Also, have hidden channel and the next day they reappear and favorites don’t save. 

11 REPLIES 11
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Antenna channels disappear after turning off tv

Hi @Jt205

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue? Have you tried rescanning to see if the channels come back?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Warm regards,
Lianna

SAADHART

I’m helping a friends new TLC ROKU 55” Tv.  After scanning local antenna channels (3.1 5.1 8.1 19.1 etc). Local antenna works fine all day.   Turn tv OFF.  Next day local channels are gone with ROKU channels still there.    Have to rescan again.   Works fine until tlc tv is turned OFF.    Won’t hold memory.   Thanks, Dan. 

Okierican

Having the same issue here with a 55" as well. The antenna channels are gone once you get out of LiveTV and go back to it. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Greetings @SAADHART @Okierican 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with your antenna channels disappearing.

Please be aware that the appropriate Roku team is investigating this issue and once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

In the meantime, can you please provide us the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along for further investigation.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
kacoke2

I have had this issue too. I’ve tried restarting my tv many times yet it keeps happening. Did you find a solution?

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Greetings @SAADHART 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with antenna channels.

Can you please provide us with the information that we requested in my previous post? Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate the issue further.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Swazimoto
Reel Rookie

What a joke!

Swazimoto
Reel Rookie

How ‘bout figuring this out and providing useful information.

RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hello @Swazimoto

Greeting from Roku Community. 

We'd like to know more about how we can help. Could you provide with us more details about your concern? Have you also experienced the same issue on your end, if so, can you please walk us through the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?

With more details, we will be able to assist you. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos