Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: "No Program Info" on antenna channels with Roku TV

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Other Roku users have reported that changing the zipcode and then rescanning for channels resolved their issue. We would recommend trying that troubleshooting step and keeping us posted what you find out.

If you are still experiencing an issue after following the steps above, can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate the issue further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dewd
Reel Rookie

Re: "No Program Info" on antenna channels with Roku TV

Jump to solution

Danny Robot:   the issue of No Program Info   on the OTA channel guide persists after doing ( almost ) everything you suggested here.

How do you explain the fact that of my 7 scanned in OTA local broadcast channels, one has program info displayed properly ( my local PBS station) , but the other six show  none ? 

Having noted that , ALL the OTA channels still show proper program info in the display at the bottom of the screen when you first click in, regardless. How can I see one version of program info but not the other ?

The channel guide is obviously working, but it looks to me there is nothing being sent from Roku servers  to download and display.  I think the problem is on your end...

0 Kudos
slp47
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku channel guide doesn't load.

Jump to solution

I did finally get it to load.  I changed the zip code again and waited a few minutes.  Went to the channel guide and selected a channel, then brought up the channel guide.  It took a few minutes, but it finally loaded and  displayed the information.  I then changed it back to my zip code.  Channel guide still working. 

Neilio715
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Just wanted to keep this going as of yesterday I have also experienced the same issue.  Mainly a “main” channel is now labeled as a “sub” channel. Example- channel 10.1 does not display information for the local broadcast network KXTV, it displays a duplicate sub channel information for the True Crime Network.  Hopefully Roku can address.  I have had an issue in the past and they were quick with a patch 

Sscott1234

Jump to solution

Exactly the same. NO GUIDE SINCE ANTENNA ICON UPDATE! Like a fool I did all the steps; password power reset etc etc to waste my time. This didn’t happen w / my Samsung! Feel like I’m dealing w/ Apple.🤨 Hey Roku 📢 Fix this please. 

• 8B5A4C2E-9CE9-4DC6-9124-F947A04CF0A0.jpeg
Kev33
Binge Watcher

Re: No data available [No information] for local channels in Roku Live TV guide

Jump to solution

Try tuning to individual channels and seeing if the program title and info appear on the banner at the bottom of the screen when the channel appears. The info should appear, if it was sent with the channel signal. That would mean channel info should show up in the complete guide shortly, that's how it works on my TCL Roku TV.

Before getting this set I looked hard for a regular TV but they were all replaced by these new 'smart TV's'. It's what digital TV has grown into, still don't like these like I did traditional TV's but have learned how to manage the good and bad with them. They require more work than just turning them on and tuning to channels. The only other option now if you don't like smart TV's is to get a digital converter box tuner and connect it to your smart TV's AV inputs to get local channels on the TV's video channel through the converter box. Digital TV as it's intended, no internet or Roku channel guide to deal with that way!

scolson
Channel Surfer

Re: After Update Antenna (OTA) Channel Guide displays "No information available"

Jump to solution

I have the same issue.  I've tried changing zip codes, restarting tv, changing icon, nothing seems to work.

Badler2011

Jump to solution

How did you get the logo back to antenna tv?

0 Kudos
Baket
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Just highlight the live tv port by pressing the star key and the pick your icon from there. I wish Roku would pick up on this issue and resolve it soon. 

0 Kudos
scolson
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yes, But, all channels worked BEFORE the software upgrade.  So antenna signal strength is not the issue most of us are having.

0 Kudos