Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nsproud
Reel Rookie

ATop TV no longer loads on 12.5

I see that I am not the only one having issues with 12.5 on Roku TV. My TV updated last week and ATop has failed to load since. The app will get to the fetching channels screen and then goes back to the roku home screen. I have deleted/reinstalled the app, cleared cache, even went as far as a factory reset of the tv to no avail. Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome. Currently running version 2.4 of the ATop TV app. 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: ATop TV no longer loads on 12.5

Have you tried contacting ATop TV to let them know about the problem?  It's not unusual for Roku updates to break channels/apps (believe me, as a developer I know) and it's generally the developer that has to figure it out.  Since it looks like a Canada-only channel/app and 12.5 is only beginning to be rolled out there may not be many people affected so far.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Steve171717
Reel Rookie

For what it’s worth, I have the same issue as of yesterday. Same versions of both Roku and ATopTV

0 Kudos
nsproud
Reel Rookie

Here's the response I got from ATop when I reached out.

Roku tried to roll out a new version just to find an error. They stopped the roll out but it was too late and it affected some of our subscribers such as yourself. Your Roku that does not work will be version 12.5.0 and the Roku that works would be version 12.0.0. Check it out. This is only a Roku problem. We hope to have a work around for this by this coming Monday.

Regards

Robert Socci

0 Kudos
Steve171717
Reel Rookie

Thanks for the info. I guess there's no way to roll back to 12.0.0 once updated?

0 Kudos
nsproud
Reel Rookie

Doesn't seem like it.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.