Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

55S425 55 INCH 4K IN CONSTANT REBOOT MODE

Like seemingly hundreds of other rather upset owners of this model television my television is just a year old and already stuck in the update loop reboot power off power on again **bleep** mode.

I have tried all solutions I have found here and on the internet with ZERO results.

Tried updating USB, wired, wireless, new router, reset routing tables, powering off and on, using the reset button for 15 seconds, 30 seconds, and five minutes again with ZERO results.

I'm not appealing to TCL tech support to reach out and fix this problem for me and the hundreds of other owners.

3 REPLIES 3
arcartertn

Re: 55S425 55 INCH 4K IN CONSTANT REBOOT MODE

I have the exact same issue - what can be done?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@arcartertn

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?
With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
waynoworld
Reel Rookie

I had the same problem with my Hisense tv, which was only 2 years old.  Tried all the same things and the answer was to toss it and buy a new tv 😞 

0 Kudos