Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AUTiger7222
Channel Surfer

55 inch Onn Roku TV and sometimes YouTube and Hulu have this crackling and popping sound

I really hope it's ok to post my issue in this thread since it's similar in nature. I don't have such a setup, but I do have a 55 inch Onn Roku TV and sometimes YouTube and Hulu have this crackling and popping sound you're talking about. My TV and my apps are up to date. I don't know if it's the audio settings I use 'Leveling' and 'Auto,' I have a smaller 32 inch Onn Roku TV and I don't have this issue with it. It's pretty frustrating when it happens and it just seems to be a random thing when it happens.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
AUTiger7222
Channel Surfer

Re: 55 inch Onn Roku TV and sometimes YouTube and Hulu have this crackling and popping sound

The auto leveling feature also goes in and out when watching Roku.

0 Kudos
AUTiger7222
Channel Surfer

Re: 55 inch Onn Roku TV and sometimes YouTube and Hulu have this crackling and popping sound

I'm having all kinds of issues with Hulu. The aforementioned sound issues but also each episode keeps skipping the final 7 or so minutes of Walker, Texas Ranger. I'm getting so frustrated, especially with the complete lack of communication from Roku's end.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.