Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Denitad2005
Reel Rookie

43" Onn roku fhd smart tv model # 100133209

We have been through days of nerve racking attempts to resolve issues surrounding this TV. We have even had the internet people out twice. We have a new modem. The tablet will connect. I have hot spot on and we live in an apartment so the TV should be recognizing multiple networks but doesn't recognize even one. I have watched YouTube videos and enabled things such as pings and set time zone after factory restarts and much more. Please help!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: 43" Onn roku fhd smart tv model # 100133209

If the TV doesn't show any networks then something in the TV has probably failed.  Is the MAC address that's displayed under Settings->Network->About all zeros?  Have you tried contacting onn?

Where to get support for your Roku TV™ | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Denitad2005
Reel Rookie

It does show all 0s for the MAC address and ONN directed Mr to call Walmart. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the added information, @Denitad2005.

If you have already performed a factory reset on your TV then we highly recommend reaching out to ONN directly for further assistance and clarification.

If you are directed to Walmart, it may be possible that you'll need a replacement, as this is an unusual circumstance for an ONN Roku TV to not recognize any available network connections. 

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.
Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.