Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White Blinking light, then goes off

Jump to solution

Ok, TV worked fine yesterday. Turned on today with Roku remote and blank screen, "No Signal". Unplugged everything, powered back up and nothing. Changed HDMI port, tried a different USB port, nothing. TV seems to respond to remote (i.e. volume, on/off), but no video/Roku home page? I can work the Menu functions on TV which makes me think the issue is on Roku side? Every time I unplug the Roku stick from USB/power and restart, same thing... light blinks white, then goes out. From what I keep reading, probably a power source or cord issue? Roku stick is probably 5-ish years old? Next steps?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: White Blinking light, then goes off

Jump to solution

Hi @tvnotworking,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out about this "no signal" issue with your Roku Streaming stick and for the extra details on the steps you've tried to resolve it. We'd like to learn if connecting it to a different TV makes a difference.

If the issue persists, we suggest performing a factory reset on the device to determine whether the issue is internal. You might need help with our support page, which is here: How to system restart or factory reset your Roku streaming device.

Let us know how things going or if there's anything else we can do to further assist you.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: White Blinking light, then goes off

Jump to solution

Hi @tvnotworking,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out about this "no signal" issue with your Roku Streaming stick and for the extra details on the steps you've tried to resolve it. We'd like to learn if connecting it to a different TV makes a difference.

If the issue persists, we suggest performing a factory reset on the device to determine whether the issue is internal. You might need help with our support page, which is here: How to system restart or factory reset your Roku streaming device.

Let us know how things going or if there's anything else we can do to further assist you.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.