Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Baby21
Reel Rookie

The Connors season finale

Jump to solution

I am trying to watch The Connors season finale on ABC on my Roku channel but it shows as locked. How can I watch it? It has already aired on 5/22/24. Thank You.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: The Connors season finale

Jump to solution
Thank you for keeping us posted, @Baby21!

If you're experiencing issues with streaming your favorite show, we recommend the following steps:

If the problem continues, it might be because the channel or movie is locked and requires a subscription for you to watch. Please check your account subscription.

Please let us know if the issue is fixed or reply back to the thread for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Best regards,
Jharra
Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: The Connors season finale

Jump to solution
Thank you for keeping us posted, @Baby21!

If you're experiencing issues with streaming your favorite show, we recommend the following steps:

If the problem continues, it might be because the channel or movie is locked and requires a subscription for you to watch. Please check your account subscription.

Please let us know if the issue is fixed or reply back to the thread for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Best regards,
Jharra
Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.